Hello friends! The other half of our blog/insta has done her meet the maker post earlier this week, so in efforts to copy her fun facts, I thought I would share a little bit about myself:
I’m Bailey and I live in Boston with the hubs – I’ve been here ~5.5 years now – Whew. I used to live in Illinois (grew up in a small town, moved to Chicago after college and lived there for 3 years). I have been knitting for ~3 years and have been crocheting for 2. I taught myself to crochet on YouTube – it’s much less intimidating than knitting, in my opinion – either way, they both complete me, and keep me sane.
Few fun facts:
- I grew up in a town of ~30k people and couldn’t wait to get out – After living the city for almost 9 years, I can now say that I appreciate the small-town lifestyle. I wish it didn’t take me so long.
- I read 100 books/year for 2 years in a row. My favorite book is The Nightingale – WW2 historical fiction novels are my weakness.
- I think Maui is the most beautiful place in the world – I still have a lot to see, but Maui will always be my favorite trip, Italy is my #2.
- Hygge – I strive for it every day (see below)
- If I could only bring 5 things with me on a deserted island, one of them would be Chapstick. I cannot live without it – I’m an addict, and therefore, their perfect customer.
- If I ever go missing in a store, I can most likely be found in the blanket section (per above pic, I can never have enough).
- I love furniture stores and have been scoping out the perfect la-z-boy for my future woman-cave. I want a rocking one with arm rest compartments for my knits, and snacks.
- I once watched Shawshank Redemption on repeat for 8-hours straight because I couldn’t find the remote – and I was okay with that – I’m that lazy.
- I used to love embroidery, sewing and cross stitch when I was younger, I need to pick that back up again.
We would love to hear more about you in the comments!